Wednesday 2 March 2016

ARTIST INTERPRETATIONS

This is my artist interpretation I took crows blade from rwby and I interpreted it with my own design and spin on it. I used lots of colour due to the show been very colourful and design been very mad. The weapons in rwby are all guns so I merged a gun into my design so it would fit in with the theme of the universe the artist has created. this will help when it comes to designing my own sword since some of the initial sketches I have done for my sword are very mechanical and wired in certain areas.   


This is another artist interpretation I have done where I looked at the art of Warhammer the special thing about the art of Warhammer is that it is created by a group of artists with very identical style the most note worthy artist is john blanche . I have used the way that he paints his images and I have taken on the way he uses multiple colours. I will use this style when doing some experiments for my sword.      

No comments:

Post a Comment