Sunday 17 April 2016

PHOTOSHOP SWORD PIECE EXPERIMENTS

This is my first colouring of my blade in Photoshop using the colours I found while looking at different sources. I only used 3 different colours from the palette I came up with and I really like this colour for the blade the way it blends red and yellow as the different coloured flames red to golden and the Gray as the smoke.I asked another peer for there feelings on it they felt it was nice and simple also clean.
 This is my second experiment where I looked at the style of John Blanche the warhammer artist. 
 I took the colours from one of his pieces which I have done an artist interpretation of and used his style on my sword. I tried to go with a dark dirty style while trying out the experiment. it fits the very worn and military feel to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment