Wednesday 3 February 2016

3D animation model

3D animation model 

The software I used the same software I used when making my actual 3D model I used Maya.I had the same problem I had when I was making my model in Maya I knew about next to nothing about how to model the robot itself actually making it move and work maybe another thing entirely. After a bit of guidance from a fellow student I learnt how to animate it's very simple due to bit of understanding of the tool-bar beneath. With my process I started off placing my model in the centre of the screen and then deciding what I was going to animate which would be the head. I wanted to have a creepy quick look to it so I decided not to use as many frames in my design. I didn't need many technical skills when animating it was a simple as move my model save the frame etc. I did encounter one problem when I was waiting for it to render I noticed that the bottom of my Maya model the bottom part had glitched but I knew it could be fixed very easily once the render had been finished if I had stopped the render it would have taken a lot more time precious time I needed. But to sum up the process was very easy and smooth.                      

No comments:

Post a Comment